- Learn what products and tools a face painter needs, where to find them, and what to qualities to seek in your tools and products for best results.
- Find out how to build a face painting kit to meet your needs.
- Understand all you need to know about hygiene, occupational health and safety, and how to take care of your materials.
- Find out the differences between types of face and body paints, ie wax based v glycerin based, neon paints, pressed powders etc.
- Explore color theory and how to achieve color balance in your designs.
- Master how to make your own split-cakes and custom gem-clusters.